- The excursions organized by the campsite invite you to get to know the interesting and diverse local area: experience sports, culture or simply the nature that surrounds us.
- Our reception team will be happy to help and can explain and suggest a lot to you!.
- Did you know that cycling is a great way to discover and enjoy the area? If you don´t have your bike with you, don´t worry: we have bikes for rent at the campsite.
WATER SPORTS CENTER
- The surfing and sailing school "LaWind" is located right next to Camping Aquarius and is a young sports and tourism company that aims to provide all active vacationers with a dream stay.
- In the water sports center you can find out about the latest trends: kite surfing, catamaran, stand up paddle, diving, wind and kite surfing equipment and much more. Of course, you can also take part in one of the numerous courses.
- In addition, "LaWind" offers various activities on land, such as MTB excursions, hiking, climbing, etc.
- The Costa Brava has a variety of places of great cultural interest: remains of Iberian settlements, excavations from the Ancient Age, Greco-Roman ruins and even works from the Catalan Modernism movement. Of course also from Salvador Dalí! Have you ever been to his museum in Figueres?
- Nature is one of the greatest treasures of our region.
- Eight nature parks, four fantastic botanical gardens and countless kilometers of hiking trails, mountain ranges with numerous beautiful nooks and crannies. The Costa Brava and the neighboring Pyrenees offer something for every nature lover: lakes, rivers and wetlands, beaches, bays and dizzying rocky coasts.
- A third of the area of the Girona region is protected: discover, respect and enjoy!
GASTRONOMY AND SHOPPING
- Some of the most popular activities are wine tastings. The region has the designation of origin label and its wineries are a national and international attraction. Don’t leave without visiting them! We are in foodie paradise; if you’re a gourmet, don’t miss the opportunity to make a reservation at some of the best restaurants in the world, which fortunately are also very close to the campsite.
- And if you are among those who love to go shopping during your holidays, there are also several activities for you... enjoy the craft markets in the local villages or visit the shopping centers in Girona and La Jonquera.
HAVING FUN ON THE COSTA BRAVA
- Near the campsite you will also find water parks, go-kart racing, a wind tunnel, and water adventure companies so you can make the most of your holiday. Can we help you book a family activity?